If you’re reading this post, the chances are that you’ll be keen to get your laundry reno project underway as soon as possible. Our team are always on hand to help and one of the questions that we find ourselves being asked frequently is ‘which types of features can I add to my laundry?’
The great news is that it’s your room to do with as you wish, so the options really are as limitless as your imagination. You could opt for the more traditional approach and have your room include a washing machine, tumble drier and sink, or you could take a more elaborate angle and introduce all manner of goodies to maximise functionality.
What do we recommend?
This will depend on the size and space available in the room, but we can think of a fantastic selection of features to add to really take laundries to the next level. Some of these include:
- Counter space and worktops; especially if you find yourself needing somewhere to fold clothes, place a few accessories, or lean on while waiting for a load to finish
- Drying racks; ideal if the weather isn’t great outside, if you don’t want a tumble drier, or if you simply want to hang a few items of clothing for a couple of hours
- A fold down ironing board; simply fantastic to save space whilst ensuring that your laundry is as functional as it is comfortable
- Good lighting; with options to position lamps, permanent fixtures and much more in between to benefit your experience
- Suitable flooring; from tiles or marble, right through to vinyl and other composites that will remain as water-resistant as they are attractive
- Storage; just in case you want somewhere to safely keep towels, space sheets and more
These are just a few examples of features that your laundry could include, however. We have an entire portfolio of ideas for inspiration and if you book a free consultation with us today – we’d be more than happy to go through each of them with you. Your ideal project is just a phone call away and wherever you might be in Eastern Melbourne, our experts are on hand to help.
Give us a call right now or send us a quick email and we’ll arrange a quote or consultation to suit your schedule without delay.